Welcome to Star Candy ✮ . Wants to Follow me. Or you want to go back to Dashboard?
✮Star Candy✮


Diary Precious Wishlist


Imisssomebody=F A M I L Y ♥
welcomee welcomee yaa welcomee :)


Welcome to this magnificent sites.
People used to call me Rose. I am a big fan malaysia team club. I love hero kuu means football athelete. Want to know me better? Don't be shy, just click here - - ->Rose











Edit-Skin by Raihan Putra Hello Kitty
Background
Icon & Picture
Super Duper Vuper Cuper Muper : Hello Kitty
END OF SPM 2011 !!
Tuesday 6 December 2011 | 09:10 | 0 Precious Words
nothing to says..tp arini mmg tesngt lah happy kn coz SPM da abess :)))))
haha cm xcaye jee ann,da xpaya nk pkai uniform skola ag..nk bgon pg2 iron bju skola :P
just wait n see jelahh buln 3 thun dpn..haha mngess gmbire or mnyesal kihkihkih


Older Post | Newer Post